Custom Order FAQ
Custom Order FAQ
How close in color is the dock cover when printed to the image I provided?
- Very, very close! Our amazing fabric printer will print the colors about 95-100% what you provide.
I don't like how the preview is cropping my image, is there any other way for me to get the entire image on the dock cover?
- We can examine your image on a case-by-case basis. Most likely, we are able to get all types of image sizes to work. Feel free to reach us at email@example.com if you would like to further discuss how you would like your dock cover. If you are limited on time, you can also select “fill as much as you can” in the notes drop down and check out. We will reach you for any additional questions/concerns.
My image has a background that I would like removed. How do I remove it?
- We will remove the background for you! Select the drop down option 'Cut-out’ Note: You will not see a live preview, however when you receive your custom cover, the background will be removed.
The background I want removed is not a simple background, could Active Patch still remove it?
- Yes we can! If it’s very specific, feel free to write it in additional notes prior to checking out.
I have specific requests regarding my custom order, how can I let Active Patch know what I want?
- Contact us prior to placing your order so we can fully understand what you would like at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I wash my custom dock cover?
- It is not necessary to wash the dock covers. More so, we do not recommending washing custom dock covers as it may cause the colors to peel off from the fabric.